Your Guide to Coping with Anxiety
Anxiety can make you feel powerless –
but it doesn’t have to.
Here are some steps
to avoid an anxiety attack.
Fill out the form to the right to download the helpful guide:
’10 Ways to Avoid an Anxiety Attack’.
Did you know?
- Anxiety and stress are the physical and emotional responses to perceived dangers.
- Anxiety is technically apprehension over an upcoming event.
- We tend to worry about the future, even if our fears are baseless.
- Sometimes it’s just little things that set off an anxiety attack: running late for work, a full inbox, forgetting where you put the car keys.
- Unchecked anxiety can lead to an increased heart rate, inability to concentrate, sleeping problems and more.
- There’s no quick fix for anxiety, but there are methods of managing it.
You can overcome depression! YSC can help.
How Online Counseling Can Help You Deal with Anxiety
Because of the advantages and immediacy of online counseling, we find people are more likely to start. And the sooner you start, the sooner you can reduce and vanquish your anxiety.
It is convenient – you can do it from anywhere.
Where do you feel most comfortable? Home? In a coffee shop? That is where you might want to be when speaking with your counselor. Online therapy gives you the option to select your location.
It is anonymous.
Do you feel awkward at the thought of sitting in a room talking in person with your therapist? Online counseling gives you the choice of HIPAA-compliant video-conferencing, chat, email or phone – so you can decide how much interaction works best for you.
It is more private.
Do you fear meeting someone you know in a therapist’s waiting room? That keeps many people from getting the help they need. Online therapy give you the ultimate in privacy — it is therapy you can do from the privacy of your own home.
It is affordable.
Whether you have insurance or not, our therapists are priced to provide a great value to you. Hourly rates vary by counselor. They start at $40 an hour.
What makes Your Story Confidential special?
Online counseling means you can get help on your schedule, and on your terms. Our therapists, counselors and life coaches are here to build a relationship with you. They will listen objectively and help you learn tools to cope, heal, and move forward with life. Conversations between you and your provider are strictly confidential.