Your Guide to Coping with Grief
Grief is a process.
We will help you find peace!
Fill out the form to the right to download the helpful guide:
‘Grief – 10 Ways to Move through Grief to Peace’.
Insight into grief. Did you know?
- Grief is the outward expression of sorrow over losing someone you love.
- Death of a loved one is always difficult, but can be compounded by the circumstances, such as a sudden death from an accident or suicide, or a long illness.
- Our relationship with the person impacts our grief. Losing a child seems unjust. Losing a spouse might add financial crisis to the trauma.
- Expressing your feelings as you move through this process is important, but can feel overwhelming and confusing.
- You may experience denial and disbelief, confusion, shock, sadness, despair, anger or guilt. They are all typical emotions in the situation.
- Your life has changed and will continue to change, but there is help available.
You can move through grief! YSC can help.
How Online Counseling Can Help You Deal with Grief
Because of the advantages and immediacy of online counseling, we find people are more likely to start. And the sooner you start, the sooner you begin processing your grief.
It is convenient – you can do it from anywhere.
Where do you feel most comfortable? Home? In a coffee shop? That is where you might want to be when speaking with your counselor. Online therapy gives you the option to select your location.
It is anonymous.
Do you feel awkward at the thought of sitting in a room talking in person with your therapist? Online counseling gives you the choice of HIPAA-compliant video-conferencing, chat, email or phone – so you can decide how much interaction works best for you.
It is more private.
Do you fear meeting someone you know in a therapist’s waiting room? That keeps many people from getting the help they need. Online therapy give you the ultimate in privacy — it is therapy you can do from the privacy of your own home.
It is affordable.
Whether you have insurance or not, our therapists are priced to provide a great value to you. Hourly rates vary by counselor. They start at $40 an hour.
What makes Your Story Confidential special?
Online counseling means you can get help on your schedule, and on your terms. Our therapists, counselors and life coaches are here to build a relationship with you. They will listen objectively and help you learn tools to cope, heal, and move forward with life. Conversations between you and your provider are strictly confidential.