I believe in the strength of others and their capacity to heal. Having helped people for almost 30 years has allowed me to receive much joy in watching others on their path to happiness.
I love music and traveling as well as sports, especially watching the Cubs win the world series!
Grief & Loss
Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress
Has life become overwhelming to you? Is it difficult for you to make it through the day? Are you experiencing relationship issues or having problems at work? With over twenty-five years experience in treating issues such as anxiety, depression, grief or trauma, I have helped people just like you to experience a more joy-filled life, using a positive, strength-based approach, I believe I offer each individual with whom I work creative strategies for HOPE, HEALTH and HEALING!”
- 30 years experience in helping children, adolescents and families.
- Specialized training in helping victims of domestic and sexual violence.
- Experience in working with seniors and their specific issues.
- Expertise in trauma and post traumatic stress
- Specialized training in dealing with anxiety and depression.
- Stress Management
- Pioneer in implementing mental health services in schools.
- Adjunct faculty member at Bradley University
- Master’s Degree in Counseling from Western Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science in Education from Illinois State University